Accommodation in Himos
Enjoy the festival atmosphere all weekend in the cottage villages, choose an affordable cottage accommodation or a more upmarket villa with all the goodies!
Cottages and room accommodation
HimosLomat has hundreds of options for festival accommodation – from traditional cottage accommodation to large luxury villas, as well as room accommodation.
Himos accommodation sales (cottages and rooms) by phone Himos Holiday, tel. +358 20 711 9230 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or book accommodation online
Camping and caravan area
The camping and caravan site is located approximately 600 metres from the festival area.
The area opens on Friday at 12 o’clock/Noon and closes on Sunday at 12 o’clock/Noon.
Camping and caravan pitches are on sale on Tiketti.
Note! All campers must have a 2-day festival ticket to enter the site. The ticket is being changed into a wristband upon arrival. Only 2-day camping and caravan places are on sale.
Tent & car 2 days, 45 €
Electric caravan place 2 days, 95 €
Camping and caravan site services
- The caravan site includes one socket outlet with electricity for the use of the camper’s fridge and lighting only.
- Any extension leads and adaptors must be provided by the camper.
- The caravan and camping site has bajamaja toilets, container showers, a drinking water point and a chemical toilet emptying point.
- Mahdolliset jatkojohdot ja adapterit tulee olla matkaajalla itsellään.
- Karavaani- ja leirintäalueella on bajamaja-wc:t, konttisuihkut, juomavesipiste ja kemiallisen wc:n tyhjennyspaikka.
- For safety reasons, it is not allowed to bring any items into the camping and caravan area:
– disposable barbecues
– attention-coloured clothing resembling the vests worn by stewards
– photographic helicopters
– spray paints